Vision and Mission
- To unite all Hindus by establishing a universal place of worship to fulfill the religious, cultural, spiritual, and social needs of the community.
- To teach and remind values of Hindu religious & Indian culture in busy and social media world
- The above mission statement encapsulates the primary objective of the Servhindu Jagruti Foundation, a non-profit religious, cultural and charitable organization.
Is to building a Common Place of Worship and a Spiritual Resource Centre will serve as place of worship where the Hindu religion in all its facets are propagated to young and old in the form of religious principles and values, tolerance, truth, understanding, music, language and spiritual growth.
- To Keeping families, communities and our children/youth Safe, Healthy and Strong.
- To provide for the public at large through meditation, yoga, music, dancing, and other such activities that are related to the Hindu Heritage.
- To actively participate in SEVA programmes and involve ourselves in service to humanity.
- To promote all aspects of the Hindu religion, culture and languages.
- To promote the teaching, preservation and exposition of the Sanathan Dharma.
- To promote the observance of Hindu religious occasions and festivals.
- To aid in the reduction of suffering and to improve quality of life of Hindus and Non Hindus alike.
- To enhance the vision and direction of our youth in the values of Sanathan Dharma (Hindusim).
- To advocate tolerance, respect and understanding between Hindus and various cultural groups.
In order to meet our mission/vision and provide services in our community, we rely on the generosity of individuals and companies for support. Without the assistance of community-minded individuals like yourself , we wouldn’t be able to serve those in our community each year through prayer and charitable activities.
Following are our goals
- To conduct daily worship services to Hindu Gods and spiritual masters in accordance with traditional Hindu rituals and customs.
- To conduct religious education classes, study circles, discourses, celebration of Hindu festivals and religious activities, and cultural events.
- To engage in various community service activities to serve the needy and elderly as part of religious duty.
- To enhance pride in Hindu Religion for present and future generations.
- To promote understanding and respect for Hindu philosophy.
- People, Passion, Place/Environment & Respect for all.